A monorail is a single beam system that can be straight or curved sections of beam or track. On monorail systems, the hoist/trolley rides on the lower flange of the beam or track.
FIM Cranes & Service provide monorail systems with manual operations and fully motorized setups.
Ceiling-Mounted Monorail Systems
Require no floor space for support columns. The monorail tracks are:
– Flush-mounted parallel to ceiling beams, or
– Cross-mounted to ceiling beams.
– Cantilevered Systems,
– H-frame systems,
– T-frame systems, ideal for parallel, send & return, monorail lines. Overview – Most commonly used in light duty applications: paint lines, production processes, loading docks, and waste water treatment plants.
– Floor supported monorails are available if your building structure does not support the monorail system. – Single beams allow for straight or curved sections for more flexibility.
– Interlocks and/or switches are common with monorail crane systems to easily move from one system to the next.
– Ideal for warehouse-to-warehouse transfer.